Dear Language committee members,

Hi all.

I would like to ask for comments on the approval of *Wp/mos*. It has been
active since May 2022, and it has been 10 months that 3 or more editors
have been active[1]. There are about 1006 pages including templates.

Most important core messages have already been translated(99.12%)[2]. The
request has already been submitted[3].

Some short pages or virtually empty pages may be found in random sampling,
but this is unlikely to be a major problem as I believe if they knew this,
they would be able to fill the pages with content.

I would like to ask for your opinion on the approval of this, thank you for
your consideration.

[1]
https://meta.toolforge.org/catanalysis/index.php?cat=0&title=wp/mos&wiki=incubatorwiki
[2] https://codelookup.toolforge.org/mos