Hi,

I have just copied the Ukrainian SimpleReplaceRule in the Catalan module.
But most of the improvements could be moved up to the abstract rule
(AbstractSimpleReplaceRule).

2013/5/16 Andriy Rysin <ary...@gmail.com>

> Just wanted to let you know that I recently improved SimpleReplaceRule
> that's used in several languages:
> 1) added support for multiple suggestions separated by | (idea stolen from
> Romanian version of this rule :))

This is very useful and necessary. We should move it into the abstract rule.

> 2) added support for inflection (currently all inflected forms for given
> word are matched)
>
> Right now updated rule is only in Ukrainian module. I want to add two more
> things:
> 1) be able to filter match for only certain POS tags
> 2) be able to inflect suggestions to the same tag (or its part) as the
> original

These points don't seem useful to me. Wrong words aren't usually in the
dictionary and we don't have lemmas or POS tags of them... But as far as
they don't interfere with the normal operation, we could add them.

The rule message should be built in a separate method, so it can be more
flexible. For example, in Catalan, I don't want to include the suggestions
in the message.

Would you, Andriy, do the changes? Or I can do them myself.

Regards,
Jaume ortolà