On 2013-12-02 12:40, Daniel Naber wrote:

we have example sentences for every error in grammar.xml, and we show
them on community.lt.org, but not in the stand-alone GUI. Is there any
reason to not show them in the GUI when the user selects "More..."?

Not yet committed, but it might look like this (see attachment).

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de