>> we have example sentences for every error in grammar.xml, and we show
>> them on community.lt.org, but not in the stand-alone GUI. Is there any
>> reason to not show them in the GUI when the user selects "More..."?
>
> Not yet committed, but it might look like this (see attachment).

Do you want to show all example sentences to the user? I don’t think
that this is a good idea (e.g., the German rule PRAEP_GEN[1] has 15
examples, and some like “Auf verschiedenen <marker>Wegen den</marker>
Markt erobern.” do not help the user).

In general, I like the idea, but I’d prefer if it was possible to mark
two examples (showingui="yes" or the like) which will be displayed to
the user.

Regards
Markus