Hi,

I have modified the German page at https://languagetool.org/de/ to look
like the homepage. I'd suggest that we do this for all language-specific
pages, as this design looks much better. There's still enough room to
cover anything you want (the user needs to scroll down, though).

Let me know if you have any problems with that. Feel free to adapt your
page to the new design - just copy the PHP code from www/de/index.php.
If there are no objections, I will change the design of all language
pages that have not been converted on Wednesday.

Regards
  Daniel