PS->I forgot to mention the "a" ("a como é os/as")

Hello!

I was trying to create a rule based on the book I purchased:
*"Como é os tomates?"*
*"Como é as peras?"*

("What is the price of blah blah" asking in a store/fair)

The rule would check for the words:
1) como
2) é
3) os/as (I used a regexp="yes")

and suggest to change the 2) "é" (singular) with "são" (plural)

*    <!-- A COMO É AS/OS a como são as/os -->*
*    <rule id="A_COMO_É_AS_OS" name="a como são as/os">*
*      <pattern>*
*        <marker>*
*            <token>a</token>*
*            <token>como</token> *
*            <token>é</token> *
*            <token regexp="yes">os|as</token>*
*        </marker> *
*      </pattern>*
*    </rule>*

When I type: *testrules pt* it gives errors :(

I am still facing difficulties creating more complex rules :(

Can someone suggest how to fix this rule?

PS->I have been looking better at the book and lots of suggestions of wrong->right make use of typos, which means I can't code these ones since it is a job of the speller to fix these kind of things.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,