Daniel Naber <daniel.na...@languagetool.org> wrote:

> On 2014-01-20 15:35, Daniel Naber wrote:
>
>> I have modified the German page at https://languagetool.org/de/ to look
>> like the homepage.
>
> I have done the same for all other pages:
>
> https://languagetool.org/br/
> https://languagetool.org/ca/
> https://languagetool.org/zh/
> https://languagetool.org/eo/
> https://languagetool.org/fr/
> https://languagetool.org/it/
> https://languagetool.org/pl/
> https://languagetool.org/pt/
> https://languagetool.org/ru/
>
> This changes the structure a bit, so that the download button are now on
> top. Thus your text might not be correct anymore, as it might says
> something like "click below to download" or so. Please check your page
> carefully.
>
> You can find texts to be translated directly in the page, e.g. for
> French in
> www/fr/index.php.

Thanks for that!  I'll have a look at the www/{fr,eo,br}/index.php
translations soon.

One question or request:  why is it that when I click on the French
button in main page, the page remains in English?  It would be
better to switch to https://www.languagetool.org/fr/  (same for all
other languages obviously).  The translated main pages are
currently hidden. The only way to see them is to type the URL.

Regards
Dominique