On 2014-02-11 07:51, Dominique Pellé wrote:

> The translated main pages are
> currently hidden.

There should be a text like "Nous avons aussi une page en français"
right below the demo text. It depends on the browser's language, so I
agree it won't help much with languages like Esperanto, as probably even
most speakers of Esperanto don't have their browser configured to use it
as a primary language.

Switching to /fr/ leads to an inconsistent user interface: we already
set the text according to the browser language, so we'd consequently
need to redirect to /fr/ directly instead. But then how can you get back
to the homepage, it would immediately redirect you back again? So I
agree we should improve the visibility of the language pages, but we
need a consistent UI for that.

Regards
  Daniel