Hi

I've received several times already emails from users
signaling errors in the main page of LanguageTool in
the example sentence.

Of course, these are errors done on purpose to show
what LanguageTool can find.  However, the fact that I
received those emails shows that it's unclear to some users.

So how about we highlight the mistakes in the example
sentences even without having to press "Check Text"?
That would make it clearer that errors are made on purpose.
Any other idea?

Regards
Dominique