Hello all!

 I applied http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/routes-2.6.8-10.diff patch to kernel
2.6.8.1 and it works fine, or almost fine. It does the load balancing
well, but when one link is dropped it continues to try it.
 At the end of http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt it is said to ping
gateway 1 and gateway 2, for the kernel to know if that route is
working, but since my linux is connected to the links through 1
dedicated link and one adsl modem, I tryied to:
   1) remove ethernet cable from linux nic: the patch worked well,
began to send traffic only to the yet working, link.
   2) remove telephone line from adsl modem (or external ethernet
cable from the dedic. link switch): the patch didn't work, continued
trying to send traffic to the dropped link.
 So, I think its happening because linux, since it can ping the
switch (or adsl modem) thinks that link is good.

 Did you have this problem? Some hint?
 Thank you!

 Tom Lobato