I have come *so close* to having proportional images nicely contained
in a class and behaving properly in Laszlo. However, I seem to have
lost a perfectly good Sunday trying to get this to work.

See the code here: http://rafb.net/paste/results/iwNX3R24.html

The gist is that the view height calls calcHeight and the view width
calls calcWidth. Based on whether the image in the view is taller than
it is wide or not, a calculation is used to figure out the dimension.
The intent is that the image takes up as much available space as it
can without losing its proportionality. This all works perfectly for
views that are wider than they are tall, but not for tall images.
Hopefully, the code makes more sense than that explanation.

I have boiled it down to its essential bits. Any pointers greatly,
greatly appreciated. I have to face a client tomorrow having made much
less progress than I would have liked to have made. It would be nice
to be free to go after the *next* hurdle.

Best,
Mike Pence
_______________________________________________
Laszlo-user mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.openlaszlo.org/mailman/listinfo/laszlo-user

Reply via email to