> Dear Ross Moore,
>
> Thanks for your help. Stragely, it seems that config.bat have successfully find AFPL
>Ghostscript 8.00. The following is the segmented texts in config.log after running
>config.bat:

> checking for gswin32c... C:\gs\gs8.00\bin\gswin32c.exe
> checking for ghostscript version... 8.00

Hmm.
So it looks like it found that OK -- which is good.
That leaves me mystified about what else might be the problem.

> Similarly, the following is the segmented texts in pstoimg.bat after running
>install.bat:

> # Ghostscript
> my $GS = 'C:\\gs\\gs8.00\\bin\\gswin32c.exe';
> my $GSDEVICE = 'pnmraw';
> my $GSALIASDEVICE = 'ppmraw';

Looks good.

> Search path:
>    . ; C:\gs\gs8.00\lib ; C:\gs\fonts ; c:/gs/gs8.00/lib ; c:/gs/fonts
> For more information, see c:/gs/gs8.00/doc/Use.htm.
> Report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED], using the form in Bug-form.htm.

> >> Converting image #2
> >> pstoimg.bat: Error: Ghostscript returned error status 0
> >> pstoimg.bat: Error: Couldn't find pnm output of
>C:\ChinaTeX\Temp\l2h1624\image002.ps

So it looks like Ghostscript got started, but it failed for some reason.

Run your job again, using the  -debug  switch.

Post the output to the terminal that results.
Perhaps some of the extra messages will reveal something useful.

This will also retain intermediate files, such as the .ps files,
and show LaTeX messages as well.
It may be that something is missing for LaTeX, resulting in one or more
empty, or otherwise bad, images.

Hope this helps,

        Ross Moore