I have 2 loops in parallel. The first runs at 500Hz. The AIread
controls the frequency. How can I set the second one at 100Hz ? It is
very easy to set it with local variable, but really not clean. The
second loop must not use the CPU while waiting the next 100Hz tick. Is
it possible ? I am trying to use occurrence, but the second loop will
always (I think) use CPU while waiting next tick !
Is it possible to set one loop in one thread and the other one in
another thread ? Then set each thread to a CPU (I use a bi-xeon PC)
Thanks