Have you tried ebay?  I've bought a number of NI daq cards for pennies
on the dollar.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Uwe Frenz
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 3:15 AM
To: LV-Info, list
Subject: 'cheap' DAQ units for private use

Hi all,

I am interested in doing some LV-based DAQ experiments in my home
environment. Nothing important, just to check out some ideas.
For that I'd need some inexpensive (not necessarily cheap) DAQ HW, that
could be used in connection with LabVIEW, maybe later even with the
student
edn.
I have done a search on searchview.net, but there was no recent posting.
'Googling' for "DAQ inexpensive" results in about 2k findings, but I
have
no clue on their quality and accessability from LabVIEW.

Anyone of you with more knowledge and/or some hints, links etc.?

TIA   and
Greetings from Germany!
--
Uwe Frenz

Dr. Uwe Frenz
Entwicklung
getemed Medizin- und Informationtechnik AG
Oderstr. 59
D-14513 Teltow

Tel.  +49 3328 39 42 0
Fax   +49 3328 39 42 99