From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Uwe Frenz
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 2:24 AM
To: LV-Info, list
Subject: RE: 'cheap' DAQ units for private use

Hi all,

thank you all soo much for that overwhelming response. Can't  answer all
responders individually!

There have been some very interesting hints among them - I'll check it
out
soon.
As to the Ebay-posters: Have tried to get some interesting parts two or
three times but with no success. Seems those sellers do send a quote on
their own product if the best bet is'nt good enough for 'em. OR allmost
all
others use some of those last-second-bet-tools.
So at least _I_ am done with ebay for the next future.

I'll post a summary of my experience in about two weeks when I got more
detailled infos.

Thx again and
Greetings from Germany!
--
Uwe Frenz

Dr. Uwe Frenz
Entwicklung
getemed Medizin- und Informationtechnik AG
Oderstr. 59
D-14513 Teltow

Tel.  +49 3328 39 42 0
Fax   +49 3328 39 42 99