Hi, This is my first question on this forum.  I've created an engine
simulation VI which uses control references. The main VI has a data
acquistion loop and control references. The control references link to
another VI that runs an equation loop which continuously calculates
engine speed base on data collected in the main VI.  The control
references work but the main VI data is collected and updated only
once when the main VI starts.  If I remove the control references from
the main VI the daq loop runs fine.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike