I am new to the industry and very new to labwindows. In my lab we use
ProComm Plus, a terminal emulation application to control our hardware
via serial connection to our PC's. We can write simple scripts to
perform testing on our products, update our products, etc. I am
looking for something in LabWindows to do the same. I don't know if
there is a terminal emulation already built in or if there is a .c
that somebody has written to do it, but I would like to know. Please
if anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks.