Hi, as some of you I mix Lazarus/FPC applications with Javascript/HTML/CSS web sites. As you know, the trend now is using NodeJs for everything, but as I see it too bloated I'm looking for small utilities to do the usual tasks, I mean minifying, linting, uglifying.

I'm not neccesarily looking for programs developed using FPC, those can be done in C (like jsmin from Douglas Crockford) or C++, or any other compiled language without dependencies (please, not Java nor .Net).

Why I ask this here?, well, first of all, because this is a very friendly community, many of you think as I that software should be as least bloated as possible, also because I asked this before on the javascript irc channel and everyone uses NodeJs there, also I've got many -1s in StackOverflow for asking for specific 3rd party utilities.

Regards,
--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com