Il 14/10/2016 11:10, Dennis via Lazarus ha scritto:

I have a program written in lazarus running normally in windows 7.
When run in windows 10, the green color of the Frame/Form is changed by Windows 10 to white.

My best suggestion is to encourage your customer to downgrade to Windows 7.
Hewlett Packard, when you select a professional grade laptop or desktop, as of today is still providing Windows 7 professional preinstalled, and includes an upgrade DVD to Windows 10, which you may decide to use, but at your own risk. They know better!