Am 10.01.2018 um 21:57 schrieb Werner Pamler via Lazarus:
Am 10.01.2018 um 20:21 schrieb Gabor Boros via Lazarus:
I don't know. Attached a simple example. With it I can reproduce the problem on Windows too. So the problem is not Qt specific.

You did not assign a Datasource to the DBLookupCombo. This is where the value picked from the combo is stored to. Without a Datasource I consider the present hehavior to be correct.

Maybe another dev can comment who is more familiar with databases than me.

And I should mention this: The code which I had to merge manually in r56990 was the same code which Juha had added in 55911 to dblookupcombobox.inc in order to "respect ReadOnly property in TDBLookupComboBox and TDBLookupListBox". And a data-aware control which is not linked to a DataSource is readonly, isn't it?