On 05/10/2020 00:27, Maxim Ganetsky via lazarus wrote:
04.10.2020 19:05, Martin Frb via lazarus пишет:
On 04/10/2020 10:14, Mr Bee wrote:
If it does work, would you please submit it as a patch for the next release? At least, add a note that the font ligatures feature only supports monospaced fonts and only works on Windows. It's better than nothing.

revision 63951

Windows only, compile with -dWINDOWS_LIGATURE
Tested with Cascadia.

Lazarus hangs on start for me on Windows 7 when compiled with this define.

Lazarus 2.1.0 r63957 FPC 3.2.0 i386-win32-win32/win64. I use JetBrains Mono font.

Could you start with an empty project? To make sure its not content related?

Though the code changes do not have any loop.

You could run in gdb

gdb lazarus.exe

ctrl-c when it hangs

bt