On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 9:43 PM Bart <bartjun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How to run that exactly without having to run the entire test suite?

OK, looked at the wrong test folder...

I fixed the filename  'a[b]c' not matching  the mask 'a[b]c' in DisableRange.

TestSpecial: to test this feature mocAnyCharOrNone must be set, which
is excluded from DefaultMaskOpCodes.

TestWindows: the tests for wqFilenameEnd I think only work if
mocAnyCharOrNone is enabled: José commented that quirk with
<Internally converted to "Anything[??].abc" >

This presents a problem, since DefaultMaskOpCodes excludes
mocAnyCharOrNone , but DefaultWindowsQuirks requires it.
I see 2 solutions:
1. On TWindows* mocAnyCharOrNone will be enabled by default, while it
is not on TMask*
2. Remove wqFilenameEnd from DefaultWindowsQuirks and describe that
adding that quirk implies that mocAnyCharOrNone will be enabled.

A cleaner solution would be to NOT have wqFilenameEnd depend on
mocAnyCharOrNone , but I have no idea how to do that.

--
Bart