Micha Nelissen wrote:
Lee Jenkins wrote:
I've looked for a couple of days trying to find a location of an "embedded web server" for lazarus or fpc and I have found nothing in sources or google.

Maybe TLHTTPServer + (fast)CGI handler in lNet was meant?

See lnet/examples/console/fphttpd for a simple webserver using lnet components. lNet integrates nicely into the LCL.

Micha

Thanks for the pointer, Micha.

I was thinking Joost might be referring to an embedded webserver that already had the LazWeb modules integrated.

I looked at lNet. Looks good but coldn't get that to work either and frankly, I've been at this one thing for 3 days and once again it looks like I'll have to give up and do it in Delphi or Visual Studio because I just don't have the time or patience to get things to work in lazarus.

Thanks again for the pointer though.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee