Andrew Brunner wrote:
IMO if you MUST know where to look for information regarding FPC/Lazarus.
I think a birds-eye view of "stuff" should be easily accessible and intuitive.

Unfortunately, the complicated nature of this universal development
tool requires much content management technology to resolve
(comparably) because it is on a level that would require organizing
everything and still presents people with information in a way they
are accustomed.

Take MSDN for example, they have a great system, index, organized, and
presentable to the masses.  Could someone model that?  I envision
content in the main body, tabs for platform specific notes.

But no matter what the solution it will require advanced layout to
either switch between OS platforms - IMO.

Personally, I've come to like Adobe's LiveDocs format which seems to be a hybrid of Wiki and TOC oriented format and its indexed by google making searches easy and fast.

Anyone else care for this kind of format?

--
Warm Regards,

Lee