Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010, Paul Ishenin wrote:

30.01.2010 23:00, Bee Jay wrote:
For development reason, I still prefer fpWeb. Yes, we would reinvent the wheel, if we say in CMS world as there are many ready-to-use CMS out there, though mostly build using PHP (and mysql). But, in pascal world, it maybe the first CMS that's build using pascal. Besides, it could be a best example and showcase for FPC/Lazarus. And for the database, personally, I much prefer Firebird, for many reasons. But, again, that's me.
As I remember some cms supports FireBird too.

If it is to be for the FPC website too, then Firebird is a must.

When talking databeses, I'd prefer Postgresql.

Marc