2011/10/12 Gregory M. Turner <g...@malth.us>

> Ah, fantastic, thanks.  Only problem is when I do that all my design
> packages stay as "install next time" or whatever it's called, forever.  But
> don't worry about that.  I'll solve this problem the old-fashioned way -- by
> playing video games until somebody else fixes it for me :)

Another option is to use a SVN revision that works, in this case max.
r32815. :)

About the reasons for the changes:
First, I removed examples from the Build Lazarus dialog to fix this issue:
  20261: When I try to Start Lazarus I get TrackBar Demo program.
IMO it was a wrong place for the examples anyway, that was another reason to
remove it.

Then only IDE was left in the list of items to be built.
It does not make sense to have a list with only one item, so I wanted to
change the GUI and clean the code.
The code got simplified and it is better in many ways but it broke the build
process.
The build code is complex and prone to errors as issue #20261 proves.
I guess I must revert the changes and find the problems without hurry.

Juha