Mattias Gaertner schrieb:

How do you suppose that something compiled on a 64 bit Linux/gtk2 machine shall be used on a 32 bit Windows machine?

Via cross compiling.

Please stop kidding :-(

How do the contributors to the repository know about *my* machine?

Have you looked into a Makefile.compiled file?

Yes, and obviously these have been altered by a local "make" or other operation. E.g. my Makefile.compiled and .fpc contains "-dDoDi", so that both SVN and "make" are fooled when the versioned file contains different information about the compiled files. This became obvious only when SVN could not merge the local and remote versions of some of these auto-generated files.

DoDi