Mattias Gaertner schrieb:

As you know, the Makefile/Makefile.fpc/Makefile.compiled must be updated in sync and that it requires the newest fpc to update, because only that knows all targets. And that's why the auto update is disabled in all lpk of the Lazarus sources. The Makefiles are manually updated by the Lazarus developers - of course via the IDE/lazbuild.

Sorry, I don't know nor understand what you try to say :-(

The name "Makefile.compiled" suggests to me that it tracks the compiler options, used in the last compile. That compile takes place at the user machine.

Maybe some lpk files have a bug and the auto update is enabled.

Or maybe you updated them by accident.

The Makefiles are updated very seldom, so your update may be a year old.
Which lpk was wrong?

I don't know, I reported the conflicted files initially.

In components\projecttemplates\Makefile I found:

# Don't edit, this file is generated by FPCMake Version 2.0.0 [2012/03/07]
in the working base, while the working copy contains [2012/01/25] instead.

The other directory, marked as modified, is components\fpcunit. No other directories flagged by TortoiseSVN, so far. I've reverted the entire components\ directory now, so that I can find out when the next modifications occur.

DoDi