Hi Folks.

Moving some units from Delphi to FPC-Lazarus, the FPC compiler tells me something I do not understand:
Platform is Linux_x64,  Lazarus 1.0.8 FPC 2.6.2, gtk2
Project options have been set to Obj Pascal (mdelphi removed)

interface
    uses ...

[324] function OpenLongFileName(const ALongFileName: String; const SharingMode: Integer): THandle;

implementation

uses ...

function OpenLongFileName(const ALongFileName: String; const SharingMode: Integer): THandle;
begin
  if not FileExists(ALongFileName) then begin
    with TStringList.Create do try
      Clear;
      SaveToFile(ALongFileName);
    finally
      Free
    end;
  end;
  Result := FileCreate(ALongFileName, fmOpenReadWrite, SharingMode);
end;

compiler says:

clamav3.pas(324,12) Error: Forward declaration not solved "OpenLongFileName(const AnsiString,const LongInt):QWord;"

Any comment ?

Thanks,

Antonio.