Il 27/12/2014 15:56, Giuliano Colla ha scritto:

I suspect that the problem arises from tab components being possibly shared by two widgets: I can see that at start, there are two InsertTab sequences: one with the number of visible tabs of the selected layout, and another one with all the tabs. It's possible that different widgetsets behave differently in this condition. My question is: is it necessary?

Please ignore this paragraph! The second InsertTab sequence is for the source editor tabs! I had not realized it!

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?