On 2015-03-23 23:26, aradeonas wrote:
> I will check again fpGUI and if you have sample code or even screenshots

Yeah the fpGUI website screenshots are a bit dated - I hope to update
them for the upcoming v1.4 release. I'll see if I can email you through
some more modern screenshots.

> By the way is it AggPas alive? I didn't hear from it for long time.

The AGG (C++ library) is still being developed. The AggPas from
http://aggpas.org is old and unmaintained. Lazarus also includes a copy
of AggPas, but also doesn't see much attention - though it has some
fixes over the aggpas.org version. I maintain my own copy inside fpGUI's
repository which I believe is the most up to date AggPas around. I guess
I have the most motivation to do so because it is soon going to be the
default and reference implementation for TfpgCanvas. I also have some
new features and fixes ported from the latest C++ version which should
appear in the repo after the fpGUI v1.4 release.

So yes, it is still alive. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/