I applied the QueueAsyncCall patch in r49793. Thanks.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaert...@netcologne.de> wrote:
> What is the problem?

The IDE starts slower than many advanced programmers' editors like
Geany or NotePad++.
It has a big psychological effect. People feel the IDE is "heavy" and
a resource hog when it starts slowly.
There was a discussion about it again recently but I didn't find it
now. People say they prefer to open a light editor for simple tasks
because Lazarus is too heavy.
In reality Lazarus is not very heavy. It does not use very much
resources. It would feel "light" if the startup was snappier.

I just tested Code::Blocks which is an impressive IDE for C++ coders,
based on wxWidgets.
It starts much slower than Lazarus!
So Lazarus is not doing bad but it could do still better.

Juha