On 09/21/2015 04:07 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

So you are totally wrong in your argument.

This argument had been pointing against myself, as it invalidates my effort to do an ActiveNoGui WidgetType I had been requesting at the time I investigated about porting a large embedded Delphi project to a headless Linux system.

But as we stopped this effort (at that time due to lack of manpower, now we think it could stay being a Delphi project as with Windows IOT Core there finally is a (free) "embedded" Windows that can fun Delphi programs), "ActiveNoGui" is just a legacy hobby project of mine. If you think it is useful, I hope I can provide some code some day soon.

-Michael