I just saw that with Lazarus 1.6 QuestionDLG has been changed (too).
My code:

                  Answer := QuestionDlg('File overwrite',S2,
                                         mtConfirmation,[mrNo,
'&No','IsDefault',
                                                         mrYes, '&Yes',
mrIgnore,'ne&Ver',
                                                         mrAll, 'a&LL',
                                                         488, '&Older files
only',
                                                         588, 'files with different
&Size and date only',
                                                         188, 'copy/move with
&Different name',
                                                         288, 'rename existing
&Target file (prior to '+S+')',
                                                         388, '&Compare files',
                                                         mrAbort, '&Abort
'+S],0);

(with S2 beeing the text) showed this dialog with Lazarus 1.4 :

Now it looks like this:

The idea of using a TMemo is not bad but then it should have the width of the
window so that my text is not broken into more lines than neseccary.

Also, the escape key no longer selects mrAbort.
I cannot exit from the dialog with escape.
Is this intended?