On 29/02/16 03:56, Péter Gábor wrote:
I reported an issue (related to .Constraints) that seems to be similar:
Unfortunately no one else of the commenters could reproduce it yet.

I find any and all forms in a running Laz program can not be reduced in
size below the original startup size. (neither height nor width can be
reduced)
It is possible to increase the size, but can only be reduced back to the
original.

To be clear: if I grab the edge of a running form, I can not make the
form smaller at all.

Just wondering if anybody else has similar issues before calling a bug ?

Lazarus 1.7 r51734M FPC 3.0.0 i386-linux-gtk 2

Thanks - SteveG
Not too sure if its the same here. Mine seems to be only limited to not resizing 'below' the original size.
Other than that, all works fine