On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 11:15 AM, Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If this means that Raspbian is using LXDE is beyond me but it seems
> like it is using gtk3 by this wording.
>
> When I try to find a gtk3 setting inside Lazarus I only do so in the
> dialog Tools/Configure_BuildLazarus, where it is contained in a
> dropdown box labelled "LCL widget type" and named "gtk3 (alpha)".
>
> There seems to be no way to build an *application* with gtk3 without
> rebuilding the whole Lazarus environment first, is this the case?

Are you saying you still don't understand the difference between a
widgetset and a Linux desktop environment, after building Lazarus
under many Linux distros and after participating in many mailing list
discussions? I am not sure if I will believe you.

> I only started writing in this thread because I also fond the same
> behaviour as the original poster did and it seemed like that report
> was shunned as being bogus.
> So I wanted to chip in with my observations to help *the developers*
> to nail down and fix the problem, but now I find I am being flamed for
> doing so so I will stop this.

No, the complaint was that you ignore replies from other people, then
repeat the same issues and questions that were explained and answered
already.
It is unpolite.

Juha