Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

Arí Ricardo Ody wrote:

Do someone have any suggestion about the problem? May this be a bug? It's not possible show the LRM screen due to the PNG file be greater than 40 KB.

You can send the image to my personal e-mail. I have hosting space.

The image is on: http://www.braillevirtual.fe.usp.br/scripts/

It's file name is "Error Reported by Lazarus". It is a PNG.

It says something about TStringList property Strings not being published...

You will get this error when loading a form with DB (related) components with an Active=True property and the connection to the DB fails.

Marc