Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 09:42:39 -0400
"Alexandre Leclerc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2006/7/4, Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

As I mentioned the TButtonPanel (located on the Component Palette under
Misc). Oh, and there is the QSystemTrayIcon component as well.

Lazarus with the LCL is miles ahead...  ;-)

Well, I had check and was not able to find it, this is why I asked...
Now I see it. I need more cofee I guess! :) Thanks! I'll try that
right on in my actual project!

Finding a palette component:
- right click on a component in the palette to open the popup menu
- Find component
- type 'pan'
- select TButtonPanel - click 'Select'

Another IDE trick? At least I did not know this.

Vincent