In order to get myself going properly using Lazarus I intend to take a "simple"
file viewing program that I wrote for Delphi 1/3 and port it for Win-32 and
Linux. In the latter case I hope to target x86 and SPARC, and might even have a
go at Solaris if the v8 I've got is new enough.

Is there a preferred directory organisation for this sort of thing? I'm assuming
that I will end up with distinct forms and user-interface code for Delphi and
Lazarus but do I also need to maintain parallel Lazarus projects by target
processor and OS?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk