On 24/09/06, Marc Weustink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
PS. as I mailed you a few days ago, I asked the other devels on how they
think about this. So there is no reason to bring up this topic again here.

Sorry, I thought that meant in the mailing list, and didn't see any
such post here, so took it apon myself to post the question here.  My
email client is setup to only show the From and Subject fields.
Looking at your email again, I now see the CC address.  Sorry about
that, my mistake.

Regards,
 - Graeme -