Hi,

I am trying to get either TLabel or TStaticText to be bold, or just bigger
(either or both). I tried setting the Font - Style property in the Object
Inspector to get it bold, but it doesn't work.  To get it bigger I tried
changing the size and height properties for the font, but it does not work
either. (Side Note, what's the difference between Size and Height?). I was
running in Gtk2, and I remember I saw something on the roadmap or current
status about TFont not working properly in gtk2, so I recompiled to gtk, but
the problem persists.

I can edit the font by getting the font dialog up and doing it all in there.
The only thing is I have to try and find out what the current font is
because I don't necessarily want to change the font itself. If I try to just
change the size in the font dialog and click on OK, I get an access
violation.

Please help.

Thank you
Charl

--
"I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they
fly by." - Douglas Adams