On 5/26/07, Tom Gregorovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have encoutered the same problem. Debugging from IDE does not
function, because it's trying to debug the executable instead of app.
bundle. Manually via terminal (command: gdb project.app) there is no
problem.

I tryed to debug an application on the command line, and it seams that
gdb is confusing the fpc rtl source files with my own source files.
Just look at this:

(gdb) break fpc_raiseexception
Breakpoint 1 at 0x19bc06: file GR32_MicroTiles.pas, line 250.

of course this breakpoint should be going to an fpc rtl function.
There is nothing remotely related to exception handling on
GR32_MicroTiles

Has anyone seen this kind of problem before?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho