Hi Phil,
This has never worked. There was a time when you could put a form in a DLL and
it would start okay (on Windows), but it wouldn't respond to keyboard inputs,
as I recall. Now I can't even get a DLL containing a form to start without
crashing the host app.
I got it working here with very carefully chosen compiler settings. It is still buggy as hell when it comes to libraries. With FPC 2.1.5 I'm able to compile a library (unfortunately without debug information). The problem is that the initialisation doesn't seem to be called correctly. For this reason I do all the initialisation in runtime.

However keystrokes still don't work.

Btw. can someone please make the default extension for libraries '.dll' instead of '.exe'. It doesn't make any sense, does it?

Kind regards,

   Christian