David Lyon schreef:
Vincent Snijders wrote:
David Lyon schreef:

Next I will rewrite the feature list for what I think should be v.1.00.... it is basically what we have, but ads in the xml/web-services components, GLScene, and LazReport. That is enough for now....

Any quality aspects?

I mean, do you think Lazarus is ready for 1.0, if there are more than 700 open bug reports? To me, this is not only an indication that Lazarus is being used, but also that it is not ready for 1.0 yet and adding new components to it is the way to get it 1.0 ready.

Vincent