On 11/09/2007, Víctor R. Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Hi:
>
>   I know some programmers prefer Lazarus IDE the way it is. However,
> on my development environments, with little desktop space, working
> with many windows is not a happy experience. I also read some threads
> on the web forum requesting workspace integration, so I started
> digging in the Lazarus code. Thanks to Mattias' fix to the Notebook

I think that screenshot looks quite nice.  After working for so long
with Lazarus I got so used to the IDE having separate windows. But by
looking at your screenshot, I noticed I have arranged my Lazarus
windows in the exact same order and next to each other to get the same
effect. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -