Hi:

  I've been talking with Jesus on the IRC about my next steps on this
feature. Of course, a switch in the configuration between docked and
undocked windows is a must. He suggested me to survey the main
developers before doing more work. Right now the modified IDE works
mostly as I wanted (as in "eat your own dog food" ;) but , is there
any chance the patches could be integrated with futher work? And if
so, which are the main requirements? Thanks.

  Greetings,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | - Todos estos momentos se perderán
http://rvr.blogalia.com/           |   como lágrimas en la lluvia