On 18/09/2007, Luca Olivetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are you sure there aren't remnants of the previous fpc version in
> /etc/fpc.cfg or ~/fpc.cfg?
> At least that was what happened to me the last time I had a similar
> problem: I forgot I had an old fpc.cfg in my home directory and that
> what the file that fpc used.

I run three versions of FPC and manage that with a single ~/.fpc.cfg
file by using a consistent directory naming format and the $fpcversion
marco. The relevant lines in my fpc.cfg are as follows:

## searchpath for units and other system dependent things
-Fu/opt/fpc_$fpcversion/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget
-Fu/opt/fpc_$fpcversion/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/*
-Fu/opt/fpc_$fpcversion/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/rtl

As I mentioned to Mattias in my previous reply.  Compiling is not the
issue. I can compile all projects from the command line or via
Lazarus.  It's only after I start Lazarus that I can't use Ctrl-Click
feature in the editor until I have selected 'rescan fpc source dir'
option. It seems to be  a Lazarus issue and not a FPC setup issue.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/