Marc Weustink wrote:

OK, I couldn't remember. I only remembered the alignment issues florian and I had when getting lazarus-sparc to work

And I really do think you've done a great job. I'm impressed.

Maybe I should find some time to fix my disk issue and fireup my sparc

I've managed to lay my hands on an E4500 for development purposes. It's connected to a Heath Robinson built around a Compaq disc cage- I've got a good stock of discs in Compaq trays :-) Getting this working so that I can justify the expenditure has taken quite a lot of my time over the last few days.

Only thing I do notice in my new setup is that Solaris appears to want Genuine Sun hardware. There's limits to how much money and space I'm prepared to invest, and I think that if I could help the project along on just the SPARC/Linux side I might still be doing something worthwhile.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk