Antonio Sanguigni schreef:
    Though it compilable, I couldn't get the component run properly.
    Including the demo projects. :(

    The application always crashes at the beginning and complains about
    RunError(232), SYSTEM_NOTHREADERROR, SYSTEM_RUNERROR$WORD, and the
    debugger got stuck on TACSThread.Create. :(

    I never did any sound programming on Linux before and I'm new to this
    component. Hints? TIA.

RunError(232) maybe is because unit cthreads is missing and these components are using threads under Linux. Try to force cthreads unit as one of the first units into uses clause of your project. Never tried this components, tough.

A component should add -dUseCThread to its usage options. Please update the FAQ at http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Faq#When_I_run_a_program_with_threads_I_get_runtime_error_232

Vincent