On 19/01/2008, Lee Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think for me, the biggest challenge was re-thinking the GUI widgets that I
> use.  Windows development seems to be centered around the "sizzle" of GUI
> components where everyone is trying to have their apps look like the latest
> version of MS Office and I have been on that bandwagon a bit myself until
> recently.

We didn't want to go that way out.  We simply wanted to use different
background colors (corporate colors) for Forms, Labels and Buttons.
Such a simple thing, yet the LCL didn't allow us to change those. That
was 2 years ago, I don't know if things have improved since then.

A quick search in Mantis reveals that nothing has changed...

http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=7555   (dated 2006)
http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=1006   (dated 2005)
http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=9293   (dated 2007)
http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=10483  (dated 2006)